We are looking for energetic and motivated Structural Engineers to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of structural design and analysis, as well as the ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solutions. Candidates should have a degree in civil or structural engineering and be knowledgeable in industry standards and codes. The ability to work well in a team and good communication skills are also essential. If you are passionate about structural engineering and are interested in working on exciting projects, we would love to hear from you.
Expected Salary Range : $80,000 to $125,000 based on experience
- Strong knowledge of structural design principles and building codes.
- Ability to perform structural analysis and design for a variety of structural systems (we are constantly asked the questions that have no answers and we have to think outside the box).
- Ability to prepare clear and concise technical reports and design documents.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate design concepts and requirements to clients, contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work well in a team and collaborate with other engineers, architects, and clients
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively to develop innovative solutions.
- Willingness to continually update skills and knowledge in the field of structural engineering.
- On-site Inspections as required for structural design or structural safety considerations.
- Bachelor or Masters in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Good Communication Skills (both verbal and written)
- Licensed PE or willingness to get your PE license
- Experience with RISA 3D, AutoCAD, & Microsoft Excel
- Experience with building codes (IBC, AISC, ADM, ACI, NDS)