We are in search of a highly skilled Structural Drafter to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in drafting and design, as well as experience with structural drafting and detailing. Familiarity with building codes and standards, as well as proficiency in CAD software, is also required. The successful candidate should be able to work independently and as part of a team, and have excellent attention to detail and communication skills. If you are a dedicated and talented Structural Drafter, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Accurate drafting and detailing of structural elements, including beams, columns, and foundations.
- Knowledge of building codes and standards, and the ability to incorporate them into drafting plans.
- Proficiency in using CAD (AutoCAD preferred) software for drafting and modeling structural designs.
- Ability to interpret and work from structural engineering plans and specifications.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet project deadlines.
- Attention to detail and ability to identify and resolve errors in draft plans.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to provide clear and concise instructions to team members and clients.
- Willingness to continually update skills and knowledge in drafting and design.